Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Fwoderwick posted:

This is a dumb request but seeing CannibalK9 and Neruz mentioned on the same page... can anyone recommend any Very Good active British LPers? Not to get all Brexit up in here but it's nice sometimes to hear people with nearby accents talk about vidya games.

Right now I guess I'm aware of Fae, Fedule and Your Evil Twin who are all really excellent but nostalgia has mooshed together 10 years of retired LPers such as the two above with helloitsdan, Giragast and Captain Jean-Luc Picard Fleve and is lying to me that I should be aware of more.

Pork Lift+Wateyad are arguably active, they just need time to recover from the horror of Blue Dragon. A long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

Looking for (v)LPs where the player is suffering and hating life through the whole thing, thanks.

I want to be a wizard.

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Can anyone recommend any good playthroughs of the Star Ocean series? The first three games in particular. Just anything where they don't read out all the dialogue or have a terrible voice.

This meets at least two of those criteria! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JDs4TB1V-0

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Frothypogs Majora's Mask 3-day challenge for Dodongo-bombing, bean-munching, pipe-playing, milk-guzzling action. Concept is interesting enough by itself, but the commentary puts it on another level. Comedic, multi-person VLP.

Blind Sally's Chrono Trigger LP, in which a deranged madman murders his way through Guardia and other locales. MSPaint CYOA narrative LP.

Crisis Now's Papal CK2 LP for BATTLE POPE and secret Yazidi Pope nearly destroying Catholicism. Sadly archives-only; doesn't look like LPArchive has it. SSLP.

Kuvo's Magic Knight Rayearth LP, showcasing an unreasonably charming Saturn action RPG. Multi-person VLP.

Qtotonibudinibudet fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jun 29, 2019