Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

There any good LPs of Dying Light? I haven't been able to find any on here and I'm afraid to jump in the youtube LP cesspit without some kind of guideline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Acne Rain posted:

what's a good LP of games with bizarre mechanics (like The Void) or hard and obscure puzzles (Riven, La Mulana, etc)

KannibalK9 has an LP of The Void up on the lp archive. On mobile so I can't provide a link but it's a very solid LP.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Has anyone on or off SA done a decent comprehensive/ informative LP of The Witcher games? I’ve repeatedly tried to get into all three of them and the gameplay just does nothing for me, but I always found the writing and story to be really interesting. There’s nothing on LP archive and I’m afraid to jump into the YouTube swamp without any guidance.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

Christopher Odd has done comprehensive playthroughs of all three games. He does read out documents, but there's no silly voices and he knows to shut up for cutscenes, so that puts him ahead of 99% of all Youtube LPers. I'd say he's your best bet for the series.

That’s pretty much exactly what I was looking for, thanks!