Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

The OP needs pokecapn and crew's Sonic 06 LP as well as Zorak's Pokemon Quartz and SynthOrange's Princess Maker 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

AzureRequiem posted:

Okay so I've searched the forums and scoured the archive and master list, and I'm just having no luck.
I'm trying to find a Fire Emblem Awakening SSLP I remember reading almost a year back now. I don't recall who did it, but it was really well done and got me into Awakening. Anyone know if this LP still exists?

It does, but it didn't finish all the content (it did finish the main story) and you need archives to read it.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

I think you might me in the wrong thread, friend.

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Mega64 posted:

I plan to do a narrative screenshot Let's Play of Halo 2 soon. I plan to write all the dialogue in Ye Olde English except for Master Chief, who will be a pirate.

i'd 5 it

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

The Majora's Mask TAS is the only one in the recommended list on TASVideos I haven't seen, because I feel like without knowing much about Majora's Mask I'd be missing a lot of context. Is there a good informative video LP for the game?

I believe Maxwell Adams did a decent 100% run, though it's old so the video quality isn't amazing. I'm pretty sure Ambisagrus did one as well?