Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Does anyone know of any good lps of the Tecmo-Koei Strategy games like ROTK or Nobunagas Ambition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Can anyone recommend me a high quality let's play of Far Cry 2?

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Does anyone know of an lp for star ruler 2? On site or off as long as the player knows what they are doing would be fine.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

ChaosArgate posted:

The big one that comes to mind immediately is Kyle McCarley's stream playthrough of NieR Automata. For those who don't know, he's 9S, one of the lead characters of that game. Phone posting, so I don't have a link on hand, but you should be able to google his Youtube channel easily enough.

He's also done some streams of Fire Emblem: Echoes, a game in which he plays the main character Alm.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

bewilderment posted:

Both the ones in the LParchive are fine.

But the only opinion you need is Soulja Boy's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

Thank you for this

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Billzasilver posted:

Hi thread. Does anyone remember the Witness blind LP done by a husband and wife? Or maybe they were engaged. It was really fun to watch.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3763619

You need archives unfortunately.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Can anyone recommend a good look of Dragon Quest builders?

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

There's also a P3 LP going on right now that's really good.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815625&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

There are also two LPs of Persona 4 on the archive, one for the original and one for the updated vita version.

https://lparchive.org/Persona-4/

https://lparchive.org/Persona-4-Golden/

fucking love Fiona Apple fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 27, 2018

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Zedd posted:

Any Witcher 2 LP's you people would recommend? I'm following the one by ProperBird ATM but she is more of a lore-nerd that just looks around and I sorta want a efficient/highskill ish playthrough.
Playing the game myself ATM and mostly curious to how I mess things up and/or missed obvious things. :D

There's a video LP by Viva Vizer. I watched it a couple of years ago but I remember it being good.

Here's the thread (need archives)

Or just the starting YouTube playlist

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Skwirl posted:

I think the rules on that got relaxed enough that if someone asks for a specific game you're allowed to say you did one. The no self promotion thing is more like when someone says "any funny JRPG screenshot LPs" you shouldn't chime in with "here's my hilarious LP of Final Fantasy 27 that I do completely in character as a bird."

I wouldn't mind reading that. We need more gimmick lps.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Spy doesn't even finish the game. He stops playing in November.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

AllisonByProxy posted:

In the description of the last video it says additional info but links to an unlisted playlist thats the rest of the game. He did this to avoid the video rules Atlus put out at the time.

Which I suppose I'll just link for you: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXFAi44KRnptt5g2dYLepVyz4kZSO95uZ

Welp.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

It is a very good LP I can absolutely recommend it. It is a great gimmick.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

You should look up the various Paradox LPs, they have a similar "turning game events into fanfic" flavor to them. Crusader Kings II is probably the best-known for that. The Papal Paradox LP is a good one to start with.

I'ma throw another lp in there, Habeasdorkus' own Football Manager 2014 LP is fantastic and he does a great job of writing story and characters around an in-depth Soccer Simulator. Also check out it's sequel when you're finished with it.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

OOrochi posted:

I just finished going through thevoiceofdog's LISA LP. Can anyone recommend an LP with a similar vibe to follow it up?

You should also watch his LP of Lisa the Joyful. He didn't post it on the forum, but it's on his YouTube channel and it's just as good.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Seconding this, her DA:I and Mass Effect lps are great!

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I can't believe GSN died fighting over Mighty Number 9.

He could have at least died fighting on the hill of a good game...

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Roluth posted:

Any suggestions for Xenoblade Chronicles with good editing?

Honestly I'd give Chuggaconroys lp a try. It's a few years old, and it has that typical Chuggaaconroy flavour, but it's by far the most comprehensive Xenoblade let's play out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

ultrafilter posted:

You should be reading TheMcD's LP of The Closer. It's something really magical.

Seconding, this game is something else.