Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I haven't finished it yet and I've never done an LP before but once my schedule clears up I can try to finish it and start a fresh run to show goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Don't you have an LP to finish instead of hunting for Pyre LPs Fedule :colbert:

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

StrixNebulosa posted:

What's the best VLP Total War LP? I'll take any game in the franchise, but I'm extra partial to Total Warhammer. I got a new laptop that can run it and I want to learn how to make my men crash into other men effectively.

If you're ok with non-goons PartyElite has lots of TW content, especially warhams. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg3BiSs8eBE9hA9EWYTgtAg

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

Looking for (v)LPs where the player is suffering and hating life through the whole thing, thanks.

Bit of a self-promo, but I co-commentated on Leal's Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online LP and the game really sucked.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The Paradox megacampaign Al-Andalus by Hashim is one of the best megacampaign LPs out there, with castrations, insane realm fractures and goons voting for the worst possible options at all times.