Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Mico posted:

And finally, from The Unfunny Fuckers who Make Up The Unfunny Fuckers we have GTA: San Andreas featuring Roosevelt, Cherrydoom, Drakkel, and Rock Tumbler. (NOTE: Viddler is dead you gotta watch the Internet Archive versions.) Some of the poo poo that happens in this LP is outstanding. From the DDR Car Mission at the start of the game, which I will not spoil because I don't want to ruin the surprise, to the adventures of Satchie the Satchel Charge, it is a hilarious romp through the magical land of Pretend California. http://lparchive.org/Grand-Theft-Auto-San-Andreas-%28Video%29/

This LP was great. I am always a fan of Roosevelt's editing decisions, most notably in the episode where he tries to kill Jizzy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
It takes 50. It used to take more for LP, but now it doesn't.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Nihilarian posted:

Anyone know any good Tomba! 2 LP's? I'd also be fine with the original, but I haven't played that one, so I'm more interested in 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1N6lfZp2g There ya go. The commentary is excellent.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I'm looking for a funny screenshot LP, in as much as there needs to be crazy things happening to the screenshots themselves, such as off-the-wall cropping, nutty file formats (bmp, anyone?), and aliased fonts. I will let everyone know when I find one.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
The valk-man may have been referring to how he paid money to get his introduction video on some kind of advertising thing, and it seemed to get him a few thousand views. None of which transferred to his videos, but hey, he's tryin'.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
That was entirely pro-bono.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

DrLaserfalcon posted:

Editorializing on a recent Markiplier LP in which he plays Dream.exe, a game designed around his own life as a prominent YouTuber:

via YouTuber Review

This article sucks.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
http://youtuberreview.com/2015/04/30/yogscast-gta-v-airbase-assault/

Hey guys, JR here again with your daily Yogscast Minecraft Episode Synopsis. Today, Lewis and Simon missed a block in a jumping puzzle, then Lewis did a bad voice. Simon yelled a lot and said "oh my God" when the spider jumped on him as it has 600000000 times prior. Thanks for checking out this thing that makes no sense to exist.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

DrLaserfalcon posted:

You want a job? :P

The only payment I wish to receive is the admission of a vicious lampooning.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Doug Walker's LP of Bart's Nightmare.

That video was a night mare!!!!!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

CharlestonJew posted:

i like the one where he says Dark Souls 2 is the game with the best adaptive difficulty ever because you can make the game easier by exploiting the enemies' terrible pathfinding AI

edit: or the one where he says playing as a black man in Rust cured his friend of racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh1zfdUTqBY

This is great, thanks recommendation thread!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
My nephew told me some kid in his class played a meme video on his iPad during school and this country's education program is going down the toilet!!!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
No, that was me.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Nice piece of fish posted:

these guys are kind of annoying with a game that isn't dense or linear.

Great branding though. Got the little cartoon versions of themselves and a logo and everything!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
That guy was cool. I miss people like that. Came around, wasn't sure how to be entertaining or play a video game. Spent money to promote his channel I guess? drat, good times.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Mega64 posted:

The LP forum has gone downhill ever since we lost him and Richard Gamingo.

He believed in the medicinal properties of drinking pee, truly. I thought he was kidding until I asked him about it during a rare meeting orchestrated by a third party and I got the most earnest yet slightly embarassed reply about how it "offers health benefits" I've ever heard in my life.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Skwirl posted:

He's probably content with the several million viewers he's already got without worrying about the couple thousand extra he might be able to pick up here.

His popularity might be waning. You see, in the past, he was getting 50,000 new subscribers a day. Now it seems he only gets a mere 30,000 a day. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie the end is nigh and indeed Pewds will inevitably need the viewership of the 400 people who visit SA to support his lifestyle.

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Their loss, they could be enjoying 77% off NORDVPN services!

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001

Carl Killer Miller posted:

I started watching through their Mega Man Zero 2 playthrough, which is one of their earliest ones, and it was terrible. Do they get better?

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
I say this with peace and love, this man heard about us and somehow opted to enter in chronologically with the LP we did in 2004 or whatever it was. I don't think we are going to "work" for this type of person, and thats ok. I appreciate the kind words though, thank you.