Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I really like watching drunk people play videogames. I watched all the medibot/Kaz/kungfujesus Mario parties and I'm working my way through dokapon kingdom with danaru and grace and loving it.

Any other recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I loved Danaru and Grace's Dokapon Kingdom playthrough.

gently caress Estelle.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

StrixNebulosa posted:

I'm looking for some dumb fun LPs - particularly the types where the LPers play around with the game. I'm thinking of the Vinny/Vinesauce corruption videos, that Polygon BeamNG.Drive LP, our very own Kaubocks/Panzer messing with Saints Row 2 and that Half Life 2 mod game.

One or two people is preferable, silly (but not offensive) humor is a must.

Danaru and Grace's x-com 2 lp is ending up just like that.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Turtlicious posted:

In your opinion what is the funniest lp on the forums I need something to watch.

It's Danaru and Grace getting hammered and yelling at the AI in Dokapon and Grace somehow not figuring the game out after 25 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP5tbmHwYkw&list=PL0TFeduoJDqrvsTvKdl0TvwkASv15C4qt

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Blind Sally posted:

Panzer skank's OFF LP is extremely good and got me to try out the game myself. It's also defintely got that horrorific vibe LISA hits... though it lacks the humour. it's a solid game though

Seconding how good this OFF LP is. I hated the puzzles in it but I really enjoyed the aesthetic.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

DOUBLE CLICK HERE posted:

Looking for (v)LPs where the player is suffering and hating life through the whole thing, thanks.

Either of the two yiik lps.

Diaclen and ModeWondershot suffer together.

I keep rotating in co-commentators because everyone loving hates the game.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Mar 5, 2019

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

nine-gear crow posted:

But no. We got what we got. And if I could go back and rip it to shreds all over again, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

VLP, VLP!

I support you in your suffering!

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

Psycho Knight posted:

I'd like to do a VLP of it, because I legitimately love the game despite the insane garbage heap it is (I really really like transformation stuff), but I'm not personable enough for that. According to others from my role playing site days, I sound like a robot (and JonTron is already taken, thereby ruining the best name).

If you'd have fun with it, do it. Everyone hates their own voice.

I loathe my voice but I have a ton of fun making lps.

Like I've complained about my voice and people go "yeah...."

But if they don't like it they don't have to watch.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
The Assassination Of Danaru By The Coward CirclMastr - Let's Play Jeopardy is a triumph of the human spirit. Watch as our heroes, Dan and Grace, first take on the cold, unfeeling robotic intelligence of the AI world before being faced with another opponent in the fearsome Dad Circlmastr. Weep when they cannot play online. Rejoice when they realize they can gift PSN gift cards. Boo when Circlmastr enters the stage and cheer when the human spirit triumphs.

LISA LISA LISA LISA LISA (Let's Play) LISA LISA LISA is the definitive LP of LISA. Not only does Voice of Dog go into the central themes surrounding the game, he creates an atmosphere that's chill and funny and pleasing to watch. Don't forget this one. It's great.

G-Mawwwwwww fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Jun 28, 2019