Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Well, if you're dyslexic there's Prey. That's close enough, right?

sorry, it's Yerp or nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I am big, it's the LPs that got small

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Skwirl posted:

I think the rules on that got relaxed enough that if someone asks for a specific game you're allowed to say you did one. The no self promotion thing is more like when someone says "any funny JRPG screenshot LPs" you shouldn't chime in with "here's my hilarious LP of Final Fantasy 27 that I do completely in character as a bird."

cheepy cheep cheep :mad:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Galick posted:

I just finished reading Major\Minor (:suicide:) and need some more dumpster fires to read. Hit me.

Clock Tower 3 LP'd by The Dark Id

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

DrKirre posted:

JohnOfOrdo3's Little Nightmares run really shows off the potential of subtitles as more than just a translation tool. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836104

RealSovietBear's Typing of the Dead: Overkill does very clever things with subtitles too.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Jun 12, 2019