Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Tommofork posted:

Possibly one of the shacktac guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4PnJf35vso&index=1&list=PLEC4CDB080258A454

Check out that playlist for anything starting with A2: The Game.

I have to say, this is pretty fantastic and the fact that the main guy sounds like Homestar Runner just pushes it over the top for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!
Huh. So the game is Night Trap with animatronic animals at a Pizzaria, and the first I've heard of it is through an LP recommendation thread. I just have no grasp of what people like nowadays :/. Between this, Goat Simulator, and survival games it's like Youtube celebrities decide what games will sell.

OH poo poo GUYS, Let's Play superstars have recursively dictated game design! You did it! You loving did it! HOORAY!

Chewbot fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Aug 21, 2014

Chewbot
Dec 2, 2005

My Revenge Meat!

Kaubocks posted:

That seems pretty overreactionary for people being interested in a video game but okay.

Take it easy. Let's not get our panties in a bunch here.

VVV I can hear them bunching.

Chewbot fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Aug 21, 2014