Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

The Arkham Asylum playthrough by The Man with a Hat has disappeared along with sites it was posted to, so I'm looking for a skilled LP of any of the Batman: Arkham [Whatever] games; the Middle-Earth: Shadow of [Whatever] games would also work.

LPers without godawful speaking voices are also a requirement. I can only handle Screech in very small doses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Anyone seen an informative-educational Assassin's Creed Origins LP? I like ancient Egypt and would like to see someone who knows a lot about it play the game.

Failing that, an actual entertaining playthrough would work. So far, I've only found jackasses that mistakenly think we want to see them on camera or jackasses who pretend to be surprised at everything.

Hello Sailor fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 29, 2019

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Jerusalem's LPs of GTA: San Andreas and CK2, as well as Zoolooman's Civ 4 LP, are all top-notch examples of the writer going all out on expanding the narrative of their games.