Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Because the Germans are going to win the World Cup.

The Netherlands (pick a name for fucks sake) and Argentina have some World Cup history against each other, with the Dutch having lost to Argentina in the 1978 Final by a score of 3-1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ckp3hoodE

Meanwhile this is the first time in 24 years that Argies have made it to a semi-final.

In the opinion of this esteemed poster, the Dutch will win, in order to set up yet another awkward Runner's Up Canal Boat Trip. Then the Argies will beat Brazil in the novelty third place match and all will be as it should be in the world.

Here are the match's advanced stats:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Machinegunboyo posted:

I've looked at the advanced stats, and they're pretty compelling.

I did a lot of research after the Costa Rica game.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

Hegay posted:

gently caress Argentina

More than Holland? They are both easy to hate tbh.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
arg looking the better of the teams atm

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
never offside there

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
bad match bad

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Lol dutch loving beta bitches

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Karma bitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,

tetsman posted:

I ran the numbers and I have an important advanced stats revelation:

the Dutch are big f*ggots

hmm yes, this would be in line with the findings that lead to the creation of the graph in the op

• Locked thread