Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I'm torn about who gets my plastic support ATM. On the one hand, Messi is a criminal aspergor and I don't particularly like anyone on Argentina, and like a bunch of players on Germany. On the other, Argentina winning a World Cup in brazil would be absolutely hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Montasque posted:

If Argentina wins the world cup retarded rear end in a top hat who write horrible articles like this:

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/7/9/5882435/lionel-messi-argentina-world-cup-2014

Will never, ever, ever shut up about how Messi is the greatest ever.

Yeah, but the la liga thread is already like this.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Eau de MacGowan posted:

also did oliwan get trolled

He's quietly dealing with the reality that he became a race traitor for nothing.

• Locked thread