Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Robben running at the Argentine defense and Messi running at the Dutch defense are gonna own you guys

This is going to be a fun game.

Not to be confused with fun watching a team die like yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Just got back from a bar where I watched the game. What a loving win I can't wait for Sunday so Argentina can eliminate hitler once and for all.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Also, friendly reminder that Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Dirk Pitt posted:

ESPN's world cup daily show is top loving class. I really enjoy their coverage and am going to miss it severely.

same this has been a great world cup

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I want Jim Ross to comment the final game.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Raffles posted:

Yeah if only Germany was split in two and Argentina was run by a military dictatorship that shoved rats up dissidents fannies.

:agreed:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Polidoro posted:

I trying to gas this thread and ban everyone but my mod buttons are not working.

You can only ban the Dutch.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Scyantific posted:

To nobody's surprise, Fred has been labeled the official scapegoat to the brutal pounding Brazil got from Germany, and will be left out of Saturday's roster.

:rip: fred

:rip: afro

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sorry but germany hasn't displayed anything that makes me go "hmmm this may be tough for argentina". all they've done is play trash teams with good keepers and brazil which is worse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Do we know who the refs are going to be for the final?

• Locked thread