Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

What the poo poo is with all the retarded assholes in here saying yesterdays game was better cause it had lots of goals??? gently caress off. A 0-0 draw between equals is a better football game than a tedious one sided rape.

wankers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Tsuru posted:

I want 45 minutes of my life back

ok dont watch the second half and also kill yourself, that'll sort it out

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

corn in the fridge posted:

I've been avoiding this thread is it as bad as yesterday's?

contains:

"this ref is the worst one of all time ever" *check*
"oh my god they're just passing to each other I'm dying of boredom" *check*
"[insert famous player] sucks lmao" *check*
"no goals = garbage game and garbage teams" *check*
"queen to rook two" *check*

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

ArfJason posted:

really? thought the ref was fair, and there were no questionable calls and such

yeah he's fine but there were some posts about how horrible he is which is loving crazy man, he's way better than some of the imbeciles of previous games

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Dinictus posted:

Serious post, but how do you propose players call to attention the opposing team's players literally grabbing a guy by the arm to prevent him from running off?

Yeah the ref didn't give the yellow because Robben fell/was hit hard enough to fall, he gave it cause the guy grabbed robbens arm and you arent allowed to do that.

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Paddyb posted:

I'm falling asleep irl

turn off the TV and do something else then, what am I, your mother?

in fact do what she did and have sex with literally millions of men one after the other

im bored of your poo poo posting

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

After the end of extra time put in one substitution into the game for each team every 5 minutes, game doesn't stop while the subs enter, goalkeepers subs only allowed when no others are available

Or

Add another ball to the game every 5 minutes till someone scores.

I don't care about changing the rules I just want to see either of these happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xachariah
Jul 26, 2004

Teron D Amun posted:

they could also release tigers and lions onto the field in extra time to spice it up imo

no way, African teams would be at an advantage cause to them that's Tuesday

• Locked thread