Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
Came for the OP stayed for the advanced stats.

Argentina will win 3-2 and the midget will score two and assist one setting up a truly epic final F T W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

ephex posted:

I have no opinion on this match whatsover.

Yeah I don't care who wins I just want more goals tbh.

You don't have a preference of who you'd rather play in the final?

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
The only thing that could make this World Cup better is if Boomtown Rat showed up and made a few Holland hup posts.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Thirteenth Step posted:

This

I'm expecting at least a 7-1 win for Holland but we'll see

Let's go Europe gently caress off forever you subhuman conacaf scum

ummmmmm

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)
I forgot DiMaria is out and Argentina looked so anemic when he went out I may have to change my prediction.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

chaoslord posted:

I've really enjoyed making them. I know the referees aren't something any of us keep super close track of but it's something I find interesting. As I've been trying to play predictor and see who FIFA might like, it's been neat to get some info on these guys. It doesn't always pan out (see yesterday where Rodriguez is known for giving red cards more than any other referee and instead gave one caution total), but a lot of the time you can know exactly how a game is going to go when certain refs (Eriksson) are in charge.

Yeah man, they've been legit good and interesting nice work.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Smeef posted:

No DiMaria is gonna suck. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in the world who likes watching that waifish refugee-looking rat play.

Its much easier to enjoy when he plays for the national side for me, but drat is he a joy to watch when he isn't rolling around on the ground.

I think he is Madrid and Argentina's most underrated player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

(Jozy not pictured here)

Hegay posted:

This.. He's prolly leaving for PSG as well lol i'm sad

:getin:

• Locked thread