Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!

Kimmalah posted:

No, I think being herded around by toxic mist barriers and getting your head blown off for being too slow in a game where you can't sprint is still a problem as cool as that gun is.
There's like one area I can remember where you have to run fast with split-second timing or your head explodes, you can take most of the radios at your own pace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

2house2fly posted:

There's like one area I can remember where you have to run fast with split-second timing or your head explodes, you can take most of the radios at your own pace.

the area right before the vault at the end has a section where you have to run for your life and reach a terminal to shut down two radios before you blow up. the terminal is positioned so that you reach it literally a second before you blow up if you do it right. its bullshit

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
That's the one area.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Sprinting makes the game much better.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41510/

this mod is absolutely essential

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!

-Stamina reduced by 75%.
- Stimpacks needed for cardiac arrest (random event)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

quote:

Known Issues or Bugs
====================
-When you first change into the fat man race you may have purple hands

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
http://static-3.nexusmods.com/15/mods/130/images/41510-1-1305944804.jpg nsfw

this should replace the hammock

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

holy loving poo poo

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

2house2fly posted:

That's the one area.

So did you forget the ending after you deal with Elijah where you have that big running escape sequence before your head explodes? Which like I said before wouldn't necessarily be bad if the running/jumping wasn't kind of poo poo at the best of times.

And I can think of a few other areas that had the shielded speakers so you had to rush through them with little time to spare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

It's not like it's trying to be Assassin's Creed, you run along fenced walkways until you get to the exit.

• Locked thread