Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

zen death robot posted:

Disney is definitely not anime

unfortunately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
"Don't date self declared gamers who are into anime" seems like a pretty good tip for people of all sexes IMO.

veilo
Jul 17, 2010

Never posts
Meanwhile on tumbler: Don't date self declared gamer girls who are into anime.

In the end, self declared gamer girls/guys will go to anime conventions and score with each other.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
the trtouble with nerd girls is they gently caress with your head, and come up with really weird ways to ruin your life

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

zen death robot posted:

Disney is definitely not anime

They are now.
http://www.japanator.com/blogs/ittoujuu/tangled-moe-in-america-17886.phtml

A Doomed Purloiner
Jan 4, 2006

Disney.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Special thanks to the /co/mrades of 4chan for the discussion quotes and screenshots.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
who are the better girlfriends? the jpgs or the pngs?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Video Viddy Games posted:

Webms

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.
I had a friend who found out his girlfriend was only dating him because he looked like some guy from Dead Note or whatever. She broke up with him when "his character" did something she didn't like.

The moral of the story is don't date any animes. Don't go near anime with a ten foot anime pole.

Miss Britches
Jun 15, 2014
yes please, anyone on sa, don't date me. unless this thread is also about you in which case maybe

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

webbum

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013
i like to game

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Video Viddy Games posted:

pngs because that's how most texture files are stored.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Abandon posted:

the trtouble with nerd girls is they gently caress with your head, and come up with really weird ways to ruin your life

it's this one

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Move this thread to E/N and see what happens

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Widestancer posted:

Only if I am granted asylum and safety so I am not out 10 dollars.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Widestancer posted:

goons.txt, obviously

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Miss Britches posted:

yes please, anyone on sa, don't date me. unless this thread is also about you in which case maybe

Have you learned nothing from this thread's harsh lessons? You really aught to be saying "especially if this thread is also about you".

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

quote:

Don't date coexist with self declared gamers girls or anyone who are into anime

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Jul 10, 2014

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I can't think of a single balanced woman who claims to like anime and video games, but it's probably an issue of sample size you disgusting rear end in a top hat.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

i can tell i need to get into the 21st century. goddamn stuck with these wav, mid and bmp friends :smith:

Wilde Jagd
Jan 2, 2014

by XyloJW
gamer girls? extremely hot. anime? loving awesome. i dont see your problem...

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
ime if a girl "ruins" your "life" it was just a stiff breeze away from tumbling down already

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Schnedwob posted:

smartest thing Taint Reaper has ever said

Unfortunately I am white so white women are my only option since women of other ethnicities do not seen to be into white guys

Dec 26, 2012

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

Unfortunately I am white so white women are my only option since women of other ethnicities do not seen to be into white guys

theyre just not into you, sorry

Silver Alicorn posted:

ime if a girl "ruins" your "life" it was just a stiff breeze away from tumbling down already

has never seen a truly vengeful ex

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

01011001 posted:

:smith:

Butt Frosted Cake
Dec 27, 2010

LordHippoman posted:

I had a friend who found out his girlfriend was only dating him because he looked like some guy from Dead Note or whatever. She broke up with him when "his character" did something she didn't like.

The moral of the story is don't date any animes. Don't go near anime with a ten foot anime pole.

it could have been worse she could have started plotting his death when the character died

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
gamer girls can make some crazy money on twitch

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Silver Alicorn posted:

gamer girls can make some crazy money on twitch

There was that one dota 2 player that got robbed when she was streaming

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
another taint reaper livejournal entry sweet i know what im readin this afternoon

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

01011001 posted:

this is true. a lot of my friends r in interracial relationships w/white dudes but the white dude is also well-adjusted and enjoys going outside his home.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

The outside is scary :(

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Reset Button posted:

this is true. a lot of my friends r in interracial relationships w/white dudes but the white dude is also well-adjusted and enjoys going outside his home.

how do i get a girlfriend without leaving my home?

i already have a twitch.tv account to talk to girl streamers and thinking about making an okcupid

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

LaTex Fetish posted:

how do i get a girlfriend without leaving my home?

i already have a twitch.tv account to talk to girl streamers and thinking about making an okcupid

if you make an okcupid be sure to repeatedly mention a fedora collection, your levels of swag (skyhigh) and that most girls want assholes and you are a nice guy so you shouldnt be alone

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

saw this a while ago.

does it work? anyone know if it worked for him? seems good enough to try

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

LaTex Fetish posted:

saw this a while ago.

definitely need a better gamerscore than that to impress a girl gamer

Reset Button
Jan 25, 2011

LaTex Fetish posted:

saw this a while ago.

it will work if you provide video evidence of you being locked in the kitchen and forced to make meals

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
as the official spokesperson for all women i can safely say that my vagina analog dried up upon reading that message

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Coolguye posted:

as the official spokesperson for all women i can safely say that my vagina analog dried up upon reading that message

is this a good thing? serious question, never seen a vagina in real life

• Locked thread