Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Cant we all just get along everyone? I appreciate each of you for your uniqueness and i thank you for posting in my first lp thread (:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
frolflorf

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Frolf means Friendship Frolf. :)

my buddy Superfly
Feb 28, 2011

Hey Pins just want to let you know that I just watched the first video. Keep it up!

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed Sluggy in flap-jaw space with the tuning club does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Planet Ribbinite. I need frog golf! 69!

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
Slightly disappointed this isn't a Divekick LP exclusively using Redacted, but this is fine too. Voted 4

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

No please, this is a happy place. :(

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Right here, thIs is why we Can't Have nice things in lp. the second Anyone new comes aRound and tries their Darndest to post an excitinG new lp the mods go And shut theM down. If we caN't even have people watch the video before they come in and start reportinG, what's the pOint of even trying?

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
Who would dare report this masterpiece of expressionism?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Neruz posted:

Who would dare report this masterpiece of expressionism?

Them drat commies, I tell ya. Always trying to remove free speech!

coleman francis
Aug 8, 2007

Tap tap
The ketchup bottle
None will come
Then axolotl
Hair Elf
I know it's still super early in the thread, but I think there was a Ribbit King on the psx that was never released in english, have you heard of it and did you have any plans to show it off?

Loving this so far.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Voted 1 and reported to Geop, who is totally my friend IRL and not some internet guy I don't know.

Lurk more newbie.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

frolf means frog golf

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
I love "frog golf." "Frog golf" is esports.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
So when the thread was reported to Geop that meant that you wanted him to guest, right?

Neruz
Jul 23, 2012

A paragon of manliness
What did you do? :catstare:

Jackoff Pastorius
May 16, 2010
I have no idea why I own this.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Neruz posted:

What did you do? :catstare:

frolf

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Pins posted:

So when the thread was reported to Geop that meant that you wanted him to guest, right?

It's pretty nice seeing Frolf bring people together. :allears:

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

It's nice to see Geop helping out a newbie with his LP's.

Skippy Granola
Sep 3, 2011

It's not what it looks like.
gently caress yeah top billing

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

I enjoyed the cameo by Miku as the mouse cursor.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms
Voted 5, thread of the year all years.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
This is some next level poo poo right here. Post-modernism wishes it was this cool.

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
I like this.

Brainbread
Apr 7, 2008

Pins posted:

This is perfect, makes me happy, and needs more Canadian jokes.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
woops EDIT

I810BUX fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 11, 2014

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins I'm really glad this is all working out for you! Love you buddy!

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
I'm not he dumped me for this pins come back to me

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Pins, are you aware that someone has already done an LP of Frolf here? And that the other LP was also done by someone named Pins? You should think about what you're trying to bring to the table.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
~hatsune miku des~

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

ArchWizard posted:

Pins, are you aware that someone has already done an LP of Frolf here? And that the other LP was also done by someone named Pins? You should think about what you're trying to bring to the table.

Nah, that last one was a piece of trash. This LP though, this is looking like we might finally have solid evidence to present that LPs are truly art.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

~hatsune miku des~

Hello, I'm Scott, president of Domino's Pizza.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Spare me this mockery of justice! I came here to see frogs getting hammered, but so far they remain perfectly sober!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

ArchWizard posted:

That sounds like the ramblings of an insane person. Clearly if it were true you would be able to link one of the videos? I checked all over Youtube and found no such thing. I think you need to relax and enjoy some Ribbit King, you're obviously stressed out.

P.s. please stop referring to it as Frolf, that name has already been established for disc (aka frisbee) golf by the world famous show Seinfeld. That will only add confusion.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
This guy's not too fond of you, Pins :ohdear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW2kB-nq3eA

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Wow thats really rude, and here i thought my luck was turning around and people actually liked me =[

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

It's okay, no one is more disappointed in Pins than Pins.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roar
Jul 7, 2007

I got 30 points!

I GOT 30 POINTS!
voted 5, very good, better than mama

• Locked thread