Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed Sluggy in flap-jaw space with the tuning club does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Planet Ribbinite. I need frog golf! 69!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Right here, thIs is why we Can't Have nice things in lp. the second Anyone new comes aRound and tries their Darndest to post an excitinG new lp the mods go And shut theM down. If we caN't even have people watch the video before they come in and start reportinG, what's the pOint of even trying?

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
woops EDIT

I810BUX fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jul 11, 2014

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
I'm not he dumped me for this pins come back to me

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
Replace the TSF with a link to that one gif of Pins trying to cut his own penis off.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~
When's Mahvel

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Pins posted:

Im gonna be recording commentary for the next update tonight with some more new friends! I cant wait to put this one together even with the video issues. [=

I'm glad you haven't let this super negative thread response get you down, dont worry about the sandcastle just keep on truckin' you rising LP superstar you.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

ExplodingSims posted:

So I understand this game is about some sort of Amphibian based Golf sport?

*E-sport, ftfy

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ramos posted:

Frolf extends its merciful, holy reach to all of us, brother. Truly Frolf is Frog Golf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MODS DON'T REPRESS MY RELIGION FROLF IS FROG GOLF FROLF IS LIFE

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Tin Tim posted:

Seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this website a new subforum, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that not all Let's plays are created equally good.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that subforum, or any subforum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their accounts so that that subforum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, posting and probated, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the posting, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored probated we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these probated shall not have been probated in vain—that this subforum, under Geop, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that Let's play of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. Because--

:rip:

TLDR: Frolf is frog golf.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ramos posted:

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Planet Ribbinite

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

sack you're a spear it

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ramos posted:

Did the first involve Vicas' feet?

Yes; but they weren't in the video.

:smugdog:

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Pins posted:

If he doesnt i will just to forever cement your shame.

If he doesn't I will do it, but only if Mico posts the first max payne video within 2 days of me posting it.

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

Ometeotl posted:

Please tell me those nametags don't actually exist.

Typical cis-gendered bigot. Don't you have any respect for frolf-gendered people? This is an important conversation to have in this, Our Lord's* Year: 2014. The fact that people refuse to refer to frolf-gendered as they desire is appalling.

*The Ribbit King

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I810BUX
Aug 10, 2007

Cheesu~~

tinkerttoy posted:

Funny, I thought this thread was abandoned.

Bouken desho, desho!? Honto ga uso ni kawaru sekai de
yume ga aru kara tsuyoku naru no yo dare no tame janaiii~~

• Locked thread