Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
:siren:THREAD RULE: DO NOT USE ANY VERSION OF THE PHRASE FROLF MEANS FROG GOLF.:siren:

Gif by [Redacted] <3~

Hi I'm [Redacted] and today we're gonna video games co-starring lp sexhouse and me, [Redacted]!

Ribbit King is a game originally developed for the PSOne in 2000 and later revamped and ported to PS2 and GameCube (The one we're playing). The objective of Ribbit King is to hit frogs with mallets and make them fly into a hole with a gem floating over it while also ensuring the frogs ultimate demise in various forms of physical and mental torture such as soap bubbles, webs, mammoths, and snakes! The goal of the game is for Scooter (Our "HERO") to compete in this bloodsport for the prize, Super Ribbinite, which is coincidentally the lifesource of his home planet.

So join me, [Redacted] (Plus other assorted assholes) in protest of this horrible sport that is torturing the very foundation of an entire species of beautiful creatures.

I saw a balloon fly over my house today, it was nice.
My existence is a mockery of your stupid loving "artform"

Pins fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Jul 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Xumtosis posted:

Wow!

Thanks for having me guest in your first Let's Play Pins. It was a blast!
This game looks real neat and I'm glad you chose to Let's Play this game as your first Let's Play.

I wonder what you'll do for your second game? Hopefully it's something equally as cool, Like Asura's Wrath, Or Beyond: Two Souls.
Personally, I hope you do a Let's Play on Max Payne 3. I think that would be a great time!

Welcome to the sub-forum.
And best of luck!

Hey thanks a ton, man! Max Payne 3 sounds like a game i could see myself LPing (Let's Playing)! Thanks for joining me. I think im really gonna love it here (:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Level Slide posted:

You don't do 'shrooms, do you?

No way man! Ive never touched an illegal substance in my life! I only get high on life (=

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Missing Name posted:

Pins, will you accept fanart of Ribbit King Golf and the players in this thread?

Of course! If anyone wants to submit something ill try and figure out how to put it in the first post i made, thanks! (:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Cant we all just get along everyone? I appreciate each of you for your uniqueness and i thank you for posting in my first lp thread (:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
So when the thread was reported to Geop that meant that you wanted him to guest, right?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Wow thats really rude, and here i thought my luck was turning around and people actually liked me =[

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Kuvo posted:

i am concerned for the well being of these frogs

I assure you friend that the only frogs harmed are the ones who lose.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Guys I had some technical difficulties with the next video I'm gonna upload. The VHS I am recording on seemed to give me some issues. Sorry in advance for any blatant video errors. I'm gonna try to fix them!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Im gonna be recording commentary for the next update tonight with some more new friends! I cant wait to put this one together even with the video issues. [=

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Well uh... hi guys. I'm here to post another update. with more new friends!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
I'm free! Your support helped me to overcome this great injustice committed by the evil tyrant geop!

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

drifterofhell posted:

White Peoples isn't inherently a bad word, people just have missused it :argh:

I'm taking it back!

Did you just call me a White peoples?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Roar posted:

I'm too offended to even type

Oh ive never tried dictation software how is it?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Well, don't underestimate the little guy :peanut:
One time I did win the lottery, but it was only four dollars, so no fancy toaster for me. I'm running an unmodded Rival Intertek 4004244 rev. 2 with natasp and indirect cooling. Its response time is pretty good, so I think I have a shot against the big dogs!

Wow dude im impressed, how much did you spend? Im only running Rev. 1 and i still feel like i paid a fortune. Whats the heat up/cool down ratio?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hey here's a new video goodnight.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Dryzen posted:

send help

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hey guys we have a new video! It's the first half of the bonus content! I'll try to get the other half up tomorrow night :frolf:

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

ArchWizard posted:

There's a reward for recording ourselves doing the frolf dance, right?

I swear to god if a single one of you does this...

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Geop posted:

Insider secrets, Pins wants me to gas the thread after the second-to-last update goes up.

Geop if you keep spilling secrets these guys are gonna find out that frolf means fr-

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Wow you guys are weird and I don't get it =/

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Great Joe posted:

This thread's OP is spinning a wild yarn, he should be careful not to get cut in twine. I sweater the thought of what might a-fur. It takes more argyle than I have, to be sew to the point. You'd have to be careful, it's like threading the needle. To crochet "burn down the sandcastle" just like that, it takes a certain quality but I can't pins down what.

Idgi

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

tinkerttoy posted:

You mean it? That is sufficient incentive.

If he doesnt i will just to forever cement your shame.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

you beautiful loving bastard.

Making you your prize now, sir.

Anyone else?

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
No, it's me. I'm the loving wiener.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

This is because of all of you. This is all your fault.

(I'm making avatars now.)

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Well you both certainly loving earned it, enjoy your permanent shame, friends.

I'm gonna go drink bleach now.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
gently caress it, you've all earned an update. Enjoy.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Hey guys i've been super busy with work and Ultra Street Fighter just dropped and I swear i'm working on this please don't leave me I love you.

I'll have an update soon, that's a certified Pins promise.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Ill do something for this soon. Idk, maybe.

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

Great Joe posted:

He likes to pretend he's LP's GMCFOSHO but he's really more of a T Dub.

Hero u deserve not 1 u want

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

You are really taking the piss out of Pins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
Yeah well, so the story goes.

Here lies pins, he never scored (a frolf in one)

Edit:

We'll End with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v932vrpiLBw

Pins fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Oct 5, 2014

• Locked thread