Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

frolf means frog golf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Neruz posted:

What did you do? :catstare:

frolf

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

nice hitstune miouko desktop

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

frolf means frog golf

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Pins posted:

Oh ive never tried dictation software how is it?

frolf means frog golf

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

tell me about ribbit king

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I haven't watched any of these videos because I'm too afraid to get attached to the PinsSA crew

i did that once but pins deleted the thread and everything else and it also deleted a hole in my heart

it'll happen again just you watch...........

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

After this Pins will open a super mario galaxy thread and just post the original batch of videos again

then before the last update gas it and start a frog golf thread and post these videos, killing the thread again before the end

it'll become a endless cycle of hate because no one will remember these loving videos after watching the first two minutes.

Geop you had to edit that post to make sure you got a pun in you fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Geop posted:

As I told Pins, inspiration comes when you least expect it. When the time came, I said moral fiber be damned, regardless of threadcount (or post-count).

Where's the pun in this post

I'm not seeing it. Geop where is it

• Locked thread