Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

darealkooky posted:

i'm the first person in this thread saying that means frog golf :regd08: :regd08: :regd08:

ok ciao

Not really sure what that means but thanks!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pins I'm really glad this is all working out for you! Love you buddy!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

I want a free pin. How do I get a free pin?

Just head down to your local BestBuy and pick one up today!

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Don't worry guys Pins would never abandon an LP. He wants his first work to establish his career for the rest of LP.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I hear this is where everyone is doing the "make a hentai" thing now?

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

EntranceJew posted:

Yeah but that 10th one had one hell of a time.
Or died.
It's hard to tell.

You are not a dentist, please stop this charade.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Go on.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

get to the good stuff already

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Missing Name posted:

it needed more gradients

It needed more pins

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

send help

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

:frolf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Great Joe posted:

This thread's OP is spinning a wild yarn, he should be careful not to get cut in twine. I sweater the thought of what might a-fur. It takes more argyle than I have, to be sew to the point. You'd have to be careful, it's like threading the needle. To crochet "burn down the sandcastle" just like that, it takes a certain quality but I can't pins down what.

stop it

• Locked thread