Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Hello Pins! I watched your Let's Play, and your commentators have excellent chemistry, but you seem to have a number of technical issues. There is talking over the cutscene, you read the text on screen, and your aspect ratio is just completely wrong. Not to mention that you forgot to reserve a second post in case you need a place to put some fan art! I think you should close the thread and post this in the Let's Play Sandcastle, where helpful forum members can help you get all of these kinks worked out for your Let's Play.

Good luck! I'm happy to see new users contributing excellent content to the Something Awful Let's Play Subforum! :keke:

~ Dish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

NextTime000 posted:

I don't know about any of you guys but I am gettin a weird déjà vu feelin' here for some reason I just cant put my finger on it

The recent charity marathon Summer Games Done Quick recently played Ribbit King on bonus stream, where unusualcook, ion, PvtCb and ZachSK were in a 4-way Frolf match! You probably watched the game being played there. Quite a watch. You can catch the VoD here.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Tin Tim posted:

If my version of Groundhog Day is a cycle of Frolf threads, then I'm okay with it

Brb, gonna ruin my life now because it restarts at the end of this anyway wheeee :pcgaming:

It's the Circle of Frolf, and it moves us all.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

~hatsune miku des~

Hello, I'm Scott, president of Domino's Pizza.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Life's hard on the inside.

10 Facts about Kitty Jail That Mods Don't Want You To Know #beenthere #30days #experience

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
I want a free pin. How do I get a free pin?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I can tell you used MonsterTM coaxial cables to hook up your N64. The image quality is very crisp. Great job, Pins. Keep up the good work!

It's actually footage of Dolphin playing Virtual Console which he then recorded on a VHS tape and played back with a camcorder. ~*~ LP secrets ~*~

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Crab is love. Crab is life.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

RotationSurgeon posted:

MODS DON'T REPRESS MY RELIGION

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You will be repressed.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dryzen posted:

I hear this is where everyone is doing the "make a hentai" thing now?

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

• Locked thread