Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
This is some next level poo poo right here. Post-modernism wishes it was this cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Alright, I've had it with the bigots in this thread. Frolf means frolf, okay? If after a late night of drinking with a girl, she tells you "frolf", that means frolf, and all other interpretations are just plain wrong and are a CRIMINAL ACT. You can go to jail if you interpret frolf any other way and, frankly, you should! Respect the frolf.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
so when does dota 2 get sluggy?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

You'd make a good live action Sluggy.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I'm confused. I thought AltaBrown had posted Tinkertoy's video, and visa-versa. What is happening anymore. Why am I in this strange place. Please let me go home. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

widespread posted:

Send it here. Failing that, send it here.

Lemme know if there's any issue or some poo poo. Also, another tape.

A frock?!

• Locked thread