Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

What is happening help me have I gone back in time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

If my version of Groundhog Day is a cycle of Frolf threads, then I'm okay with it

Brb, gonna ruin my life now because it restarts at the end of this anyway wheeee :pcgaming:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

I just wanna say that I'm happy for you, Pins, that you have found so many friends with your first Lp on this sub forum of something is awful. That you got so many famous Let's play mega stars to guest in your video shows great promise for your future here :waycool:

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Ceciltron posted:

All viewers now owe the Medibot Foundation a burg.
Please tell me where to send the burg to exactly

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this website a new subforum, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that not all Let's plays are created equally good.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that subforum, or any subforum so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their accounts so that that subforum might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, posting and probated, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the posting, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us-that from these honored probated we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these probated shall not have been probated in vain—that this subforum, under Geop, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that Let's play of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth. Because--

:rip:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 20, 2014

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

RotationSurgeon posted:

TLDR: Frolf is frog golf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
My message about liberty and Frolf was censored but yes

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Thread is making me randy

:frolf:

Ah yes, that did the trick

also lmao at this page

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

traaaaaf