Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Remember everyone, keep your hands inside the ride at all times, we're in for a bumpy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Neruz posted:

Who would dare report this masterpiece of expressionism?

Them drat commies, I tell ya. Always trying to remove free speech!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

ArchWizard posted:

Pins, are you aware that someone has already done an LP of Frolf here? And that the other LP was also done by someone named Pins? You should think about what you're trying to bring to the table.

Nah, that last one was a piece of trash. This LP though, this is looking like we might finally have solid evidence to present that LPs are truly art.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

MiniFoo posted:

C-Stick in the gameplay, X button on the title screen. Truly, no greater cross-platform game has ever been made.

Frolf extends its merciful, holy reach to all of us, brother. Truly Frolf is Frog Golf.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.”
― Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from the Birmingham Jail

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Random_Username posted:

This is the second weirdest Starfox LP I've ever seen.

Did the first involve Vicas' feet?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I think it might be a metaphor for the current state of E-sports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

TwoPair posted:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it concerns the meaning of a certain five-letter word?

Anime is in the other topic though.

• Locked thread