Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

~A-a h-h-hentai? W-w-w-with me senpai?~ :nyoron:
Wow!

Thanks for having me guest in your first Let's Play Pins. It was a blast!
This game looks real neat and I'm glad you chose to Let's Play this game as your first Let's Play.

I wonder what you'll do for your second game? Hopefully it's something equally as cool, Like Asura's Wrath, Or Beyond: Two Souls.
Personally, I hope you do a Let's Play on Max Payne 3. I think that would be a great time!

Welcome to the sub-forum.
And best of luck!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

i would just like to say that some of you on the sub-Forum are being very Rude to pins and i dOn't think that's very nice. you all should Learn to be Friendly. Why can't you see that all are welcome In the sub-forum. i don't Like how some of you are Leaning towards being mean. you should show Kindness In the sub-forum and Let all know they are weLcome on the sub-forum for Let's Play.

Xumtosis
Apr 14, 2014

What are you guys talking about? I, Pins, Didn't get probated at all. I'm perfectly fine, And available to answer all of your Ribbit King based questions you may or may not in fact have.

• Locked thread