Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hyrule warriors excepts in the super mario universe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I'd really like to see Bioware's take on Mario.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

My wish is for there to be another game that uses acrobatics and poo poo like Donkey Kong '94 or the first half of the first Mario Vs. DK.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
GUYS

THIS

IS CURRENTLY THIS

ITS HAPPENING

oh my god this program is balls to the wall awesome

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lovin that the boss is iggy my man, you gotta hook us all up with this when you finish, or inevitably burn out

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i kno i know, goon project and all that. i really want to make it though, feel like i owe it to my ten year old self, especially with how simple the editor is to use.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Just the stretchable mario face in mario 64. Thats the whole game perfect for goty material.

Dec 26, 2012

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde
Make Scomff one of the good guys.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i actrually remember where scomff idea came from. a little ball of putty i had that i would shape into creatures. scomff is one of those. he should be good tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

americong
May 29, 2013

would be pretty cool if I could play a visual novel featuring peach, daisy, luigi, bowser, toad, birdo

dont know how nintendo would feel about h scenes, maybe if they were really romantic

• Locked thread