Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
John McCain decided weed is for pussies and gooks and has been plugging Krokodil since '88.

HTH.

If that doesn't help I'm pretty sure Cindy has to spark up a doober and take an extra careful Laura Bush-like drive every evening to stayed married to her precocious little PTSD Addled Bánh mě of a senator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I mean thanks for being cool with weed, but uh.. "We could really use an AZ vet using weed to treat their PTSD from the wars" is the worst kind of cynical neoliberal bullshit you can imagine.

You are the 2014 (D) version of an unpaid GOP staffer looking for black marines to remove from behind the podium at Pendleton.

In short, you may sincerely be a huge piece of poo poo. But I won't hold that against you bruh, lol 420, smoke away the night terrors lol amirite??

:frogout:

JK, just go searching through tumblr. It's the hip new way for young vets to hashtag tag their triggers and change their gender pronouns while getting bombed on some serious Kush.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

TapTheForwardAssist posted:

For those unfamiliar, I've been doing volunteer work and lobbying for Washington DC's "Initiative 71" to legalize marijuana in the District. Can't use it myself due to clearance, but think it's drat silly thing to lock folks up for; plus I was bored and the campaign has girls.

Real long shot, but does anyone know a Arizonan combat veteran living in the DC area who's pro-marijuana? A colleague is working on some AZ-related weed issues in the capital, and would love to have such a person drop by a discussion or something to present a credible viewpoint. I've been pulling the vet card (and non-partaker) card for some lobbying bits, but he could really use an Arizonan? Absolute dream would be to find an AZ combat vet who uses cannabis to treat PTSD (even if not local to DC).

Anyone here? Or anyone have a 420-friendly (even if not necessarily user) buddy from Arizona who was in the recent wars and lives around DC?

EDIT: I haven't dropped around GiP in forever, so as an update to old colleagues, I finally quit my beltway bandit job with DoD (which a goon here got me in 2009) and got a... well different bandit job I guess, doing advising for foreign militaries. If my luck holds I may be moving to Barranquilla for a few months shortly.

Quoting for posterity.

• Locked thread