Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The NFL should just do a 6 team expansion. Can't have enough bad teams. Expand the playoffs, and add Saturday games after NCAA gets over.

LA, London, San Antonio, plus whatever other cities can pony up some cash. Sell them all for 1 billion bucks each.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
My plan of 6 additional teams requires we go back to 3 divisions like God intended.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

I know the Cardinals are a few years removed from the playoffs, but drat

Guys he said NFL team, not MLB, come on. Everyone knows cardinals don't live in the desert.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Could any other cities besides New York have a second football team?

Doesn't the LA metroplex have over 20 million people? Also you could put 4 teams in London and they can be their own division if population is what you care about.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They should get sponsored by Hanes and be the panty raiders.

• Locked thread