Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
A's to North Jersey and the Raiders to LA. Make it happen MLB/NFL.

I think it would be great if LA got a modern tiered stadium and those depression era shithole bowls got the wrecking ball.

Blitz7x posted:

Kawakami is a shithead but brings up a point

Giants and Jets each sold their own PSL's. We technically get 1st dibs at stadium events but it mostly amounts to a non-discounted "presale" using some offer code on ticketmaster.com you get in an e-mail.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jul 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

FuriousxGeorge posted:

A's to North Jersey would be amazing. They left Philly so long ago there isn't really resentment left from it, I would love to take them on as a second team if they were that close and I bet others would too. Having fans from Philly, all around Jersey, and New York would be huge.

e: Is our dream plan going to run into the same territory problem?

Yes, both the Mets and Yankees would not allow it, even though the area could support 3 teams and there are already exsisting plans to fit a baseball stadium into the Meadowlands. Though I'm sure you could convince Newark to build one too.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Kibner posted:

Stadium's are a nice-to-have thing that can help with the happiness of the people who live in the area, as long as there aren't any major problems keeping the general population from achieving financial success.

Every community should have an arena that can hold concerts and the circus and Disney on ice or whatever. What they don't need is banks of luxery boxes that only put money in the hands of private ownership.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

skaboomizzy posted:

Send them to me, I'm starting a firm specializing in image crafting for expansion teams. I'm presenting my proposal for the Hillsborough Crush to the FA in a few weeks.

Is the logo a cartoon face with X's for eyes pressed up against a chicken wire link fence?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

It would be cool if the NFL developed a new Concorde to facilitate a London team. That would be pretty baller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Raiders belong in LA.

• Locked thread