Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Nawid posted:

I don't get why the Warriors are moving, their current building is fine.

It's the oldest NBA arena and money is in the city and south bay (even though east bay is the best bay).

Edit: The Oracle was built in 1966, The Garden was 1968 and the next oldest is 1988.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

BasicFunk posted:

I've been pushing for this to happen. The TJ A's.

Is Tijuana considered Padres' territory?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I'm sure New England fans wouldn't mind the trip if the Patriots moved to Buffalo.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

They had three and couldn't keep any of them

Not gifting a stadium to Al Davis is literally a small cost for not having a NFL team.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Frackie Robinson posted:

Why doesn't anyone want the Oakland teams to stay in Oakland? I've never seen so many goons advocate taking something from impoverished minorities and giving it to rich white people.

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

If there's one thing LA doesn't have, it's impoverished minorities

Also the other side of the coin here is the East Bay really isn't that poor overall.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sash! posted:

Its all fun and games until the first NFL team goes on defense and Polamalu accidentally kills the NCAA QB

Gonna happen September 7th.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
How do you end up at Ruth's Chris in Texas?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Well Cal spent 400 million to rebuild a lovely stadium so a new one for twice that isn't too bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Sash! posted:

I used to know someone that played football on a team that went on an exhibition tour of Italy in the 80s and he said one of the soccer stadiums they played in had a locker room with this feature a

To bring this thread full circle the Raiders currently have a stadium where instead of peeing into drains the pee comes up from the drain all on it's own.

• Locked thread