Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Srice posted:

Not only that but it'd be dumb as hell considering that Nine previously risked his life and the mission to diffuse the subway bomb to save innocent people. It would be pretty hard to come up with a good reason why nuking the city is a valid option, considering that. Though there's a good chance it could be another fakeout.

Then again considering the direction the show has been taking, who even knows anymore.

I'm seeing something along the lines of the balloon somehow gets high enough the detonation is mostly harmless and they just EMP Tokyo/Tohoku into the stoneage to prevent the government from stopping the release of some huge datadump of all the bad things the government had been up to. Or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

I've always just rated things as "yes" or "no". I find anything more to be unnecessary. If I really had to maybe a 4 point scale could be used, but I fail to see why I would.

• Locked thread