Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

TheJoker138 posted:

I've also been waiting for the videos to listen to the songs, and for the first half of Foil I was like "this might be the weakest thing he's ever done." Then that second half hit and :vince:

I was thinking the same thing. Jeez Al, the food album was from 1993. It sucks being so wrong about something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

BigRed0427 posted:

Holy poo poo, this is awesome! Is one of the MIBs Robert Garant?

Yep, the other one is Tom Lennon.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Henchman of Santa posted:

The only way First World Problems could be a more accurate Pixies parody would be if one of the verses was half in Spanish.

There was going to be a verse about his gardener, but...

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

ComposerGuy posted:

Al was on Tom Green Live and was presented with his album framed with the billboard no. 1 chart. He started tearing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iH_FO1_Ofk

Is this the first comedy album to hit #1? I know Jeff Foxworthy and Adam Sandler have gotten up to the top 10 or so.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
There's some buzz in the local news to get Al as the halftime show for Super Bowl XLIX. I might actually try to go if he's doing the show.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

BigFactory posted:

You realize that the Super Bowl halftime show is about 12 minutes long and a ticket costs 300 times as much as a weird al concert, right?

You don't know anything about being a fan.

You're right though, it'd be silly to pay full price just for 10 minutes, but if I had a chance to grab free tickets or something, it'd be an exciting and unique experience as a whole.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

LaughMyselfTo posted:

Skipper Dan. That is all.

Skipper Dan is extra sad if you consider the possibility that Al's talking about himself.

• Locked thread