Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA
I remember being really young and asking my dad why, when wrestlers did a run-in, they got their music played even if they weren't supposed to be there. Dad protected the business and said that there was a special computer in the entryway that recognized when a wrestler was passing through it and played their music, but the seed had been planted. The real turning point was when I was 9 and one of my friends had found a website about 'the secrets of wrestling' and printed it out, and we'd been reading it at school. One of the most important parts was that there was a guy called the booker who wrote out how everything was going to go, and the site listed some of the booking team for the current federation. The idea of Kevin Sullivan being behind everything in WCW (which was the only stuff I watched at the time) seemed ridiculous and I was pretty sure the whole site was a hoax.

Two weeks later, Superbrawl VI happened, and I had to face some apparent realities. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread