Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

purple or green or even gray.

Black is usually a bad color for hiding, especially outside at night. If there's a little light and the person's got half-decent night vision a black spot is going to stick out like a sore thumb. Most of the time, navy blue or dark brown are better colors for stealth. But I've never lived in an actual city, so maybe black works better in places where cars and street lights obliterate your night vision?

None of those colors seem particularly egregious to me, as long as they're moderately dark and non-reflective. It's the shiny black PVC catsuits that always make me cringe.

VVV Yeah, no, I get that it's a comic. All I'm trying to say is: the color doesn't matter too much as long as the costume's appropriate for the character and fits the look they're trying to achieve.

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Jan 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Nah, he's just angry because Tony keeps making 'shrinkage' jokes. That water's gotta be cold for him to fit inside that little shell.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
I like Aquaman's Pentadent

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
'nothing' isn't a costume.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Say Nothing posted:

Hakagure (aka Invisible Girl), My Hero Academia.
She doesn't wear gloves in combat.

Doesn't count. MHA is actually well-written.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Roth posted:

DC's current direction with their movies seems to be them pushing against the whole "Superfriends" perception they think most people have.

An actual Superfriends movie would probably do better than what they've actually been producing at this point.

• Locked thread