Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Aphrodite posted:

That's a waitress uniform.

Skcitsdaerb etinifni!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

A Tin Of Beans posted:

The skull on his shirt just looks so happy. Maybe a little bashful. It is delightful.

Like it's watching everything Frank does, but it's not a particularly violent skull on its own. "Frank, you just - JESUS that was his carotid - sorry, pal - oh, my g- oh no, not the bazooka!"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Marvel Team-up 14: Spider-Man meets Invincible, in case (like me) you were wondering why Dick Grayson was cracking on Spider-man for having a stupid name, when, y'know, Batman.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

muscles like this? posted:

I believe those are the past original team so that would be Bobby. Personally, I've always found the team X-Men costume kind of bland. Like it makes sense for the younger guys but once you graduate to full X-Men you should get a personalized one.

Like aces in WW1 before everyone figured out "SHOOT THE COLORFUL GUY! THAT MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT THERE, SHOOT HIM!"

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Gaz-L posted:

Superman looks like Henry Rollins, who was in Legend of Korra, which is a spin-off of The Last Airbender, which had comics written by Gene L Yang, who is writing Superman...

Wait, I think I'm playing this wrong...

Nah, it's way easier. Superman was friends with Batman, whose clone-son and protege Terry McGinnis fought Mad Stan, who was voiced by Henry Rollins.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

SynthOrange posted:

I think there's a problem with my vcr. There's only Fast Forward, Record and a button with a skull on it.

What happens when you push the skull button

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

To this day, looking like I'm an out of uniform power ranger is my biggest problem with wearing a blue shirt with jeans

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Logan's a Canuck, we don't change back into long pants and shirtsleeves until it hits at least ten below

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

davidspackage posted:

Her weaknesses are getting punched in the nose and being turned upside down.

A lot of people have those weaknesses!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Squizzle posted:

Ignore all the other times I've said a character design looks like it came from City of Heroes, because that Mary Jane costume is like an order of magnitude more CoH than anything that's come before.

She looks like her costumer used to work for Alpha Flight

• Locked thread