Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
If I saw someone in pretty much any costume just walking around I would have a similar reaction. Not sure what your point is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I've seen that panel a bunch, what are the 37+ plans for anyway?

I think they are trying to break through a forcefield during Fear Itself.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

McSpanky posted:

If I could beat up anybody in a single punch I wouldn't have even taken that much effort. My costume'd be like, a terrycloth robe and lounge pants.

He's a superhero for fun so he at least puts in a little effort into making a costume.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Tracula posted:

You know I usually avoid mentioning red text but jesus gently caress :stare:

If you haven't added Irish Joe to your ignore list yet then you are loving up big time.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Bendis said that it is the symbiote acting as legs.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Vincent posted:

I more interested on who was their insporation for Despair.

Danny DeVito

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

404GoonNotFound posted:

Nope, Franklin Richards'd.

He's deaf again.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
Those look dope as gently caress

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
That looks like an adult Superboy to me rather than a Superman. I don't know if that is a weird distinction.

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

zoux posted:

Didn't new 52 just come out?

Like three and a half years ago

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008
"I'm tired of the big two placating a vocal minority at the expense of the rest of the paying audience by making more practical women outfits"
What

I wonder how Savage Dragon sells compared to these series that are just pandering to a vocal minority?

Senor Candle fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Mar 15, 2015

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Up until the Marvel films no comic book movies really existed in a shared universe. Nolan's Batman films made over a billion dollars and have no connection to anything else.

Avengers made that much by itself and it did have it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senor Candle
Nov 5, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

Is it shiny, or is there blueish white around the spider?

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a glow
Yep
http://www.mtv.com/news/2199978/amazing-spider-man-marvel-dan-slott/
"The new suit Ross designed has some tech secrets inside of it, beyond the glowing logo."

• Locked thread