Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
I've always liked Keith Giffen's version of Mon-El's costume from the 5 Years Later Legion of Super Heroes series.

It looks solid and heavy, like it's made of wool. Also, those giant buttons, holding on his cape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Chaos Hippy posted:

I dunno, it looks to me like Mon-El recently lost a bunch of weight, and hasn't bothered replacing his clothes.

Well, he had just been dead for a few years. That might be it.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Lurdiak posted:

What about the armpits?

There's only one superhero with acceptable armpit costuming, and it's Atmos.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Honest Thief posted:

So this happened

Sups looks like a dude, not even The Dude, and Wonder Woman has a weird priest vibe going for.
Congrats DC, for making comics boring looking.

Is Cyclops blowing up a Sentinel behind them?

Also, that is not Superman hair.

Mister Mind fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 13, 2015

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Sentinel Red posted:

Reminds me of the time Guy used his ring to create nails for holding beams in place for Scott and Barda's new home, then realised he hadn't charged his ring in a while and had to make a swift and discreet exit.

THAT WAS THE GREEN LANTERN HOUSE IN LOS ANGELES DAMMIT. :mad:

(Guy and Kilowog beat the hell out of each other (and the building) for fun. And then it fell apart, on Arisia's head.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm

Big Bad Voodoo Lou posted:

No, he's referring to Justice League International Annual #2, when Guy, J'onn, Booster, and Rocket Red rebuilt Scott and Barda Free's destroyed house in an ugly mix of styles, but Guy's ring-generated nails faded away and destroyed it all over again.

After posting, I had the horrible feeling that they might have gone to that well more than once, but I shrugged it off too easily. My apologies, Sentinel Red.

• Locked thread