Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The new Iron Man suit was designed after Tony beat Metroid Prime 2 for the first time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

All I can think about is how itchy Peter's beard would get under that mask.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Say Nothing posted:

Wonder Woman's Kingdom Come armor.

Not pictured: Hawkgirl calling her lawyer.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

fatherboxx posted:

Holy poo poo, Quicksilver :stonk:

Skull Dude just wants to know what Spidey is always swinging from, just off panel.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Unreal Engine vs. the best game developers on the planet.

Best game devs if you ignore all other development teams short of Gearbox and I dunno, the guys who made Custer's Revenge maybe.

JT Smiley posted:

They are really bad at modeling women that don't look awful.

It's really weird because the faces in MKX looked way better

Maybe part of the plot is that Supergirl is having an allergic reaction the whole game.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Excellent image of a movie that looked like poo poo and not at all like a comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

That's honestly what bugs me the most about the Suicide Squad designs. Everyone has descriptive text all over them, it's like they had a casting call inside a political cartoon.

• Locked thread