Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Well It's no Dragon Ranger shield.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Maybe that batman suit padding is made from authentic padded walls from Arkham.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
It can be both.

I feel like tits are often equally or even more-so service for the artist though. I know I'd like work better if I was drawing sexy ladies all day.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Skwirl posted:

You realize 2 different panels feature her wearing panties in that, right?

Honestly it's weirder that in some of them she's laying around her house casually in her superhero outfit.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Tarot is loving hilarious.

What can I make sexy in this issue? Oh I've got it, Gingerbread ladies!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Did they ever do that iron man spider suit with the extra arms, but normal Spider-Man colors? Because that would be cool, maybe.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah, they did that one time.

I still can't loving believe they gave the Iron Spider 3 robo arms instead of 4.

Maybe it's a dick joke?

But yeah extra robot limbs makes decent enough sense for an "established" Spider-Man who has been friends with Stark and the FF for years, I'm surprised it's not more of a thing. But I guess he can already just hang off a wall with two toes and do weird web slinging poses as it is so maybe the utility just isn't there?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Lurdiak posted:

Once you start thinking that way, you wonder why all the Avengers don't have Iron Man suits and it just kinda starts falling apart.

Yeah, why doesn't Hulk get a robot suit? :v:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Coinmail :colbert:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Anora posted:

I kind of want both of them to still be in movies.

AoU Quicksilver, for as little time as he had on screen, was still fun. He didn't totally steal the show, but I really feel like he should get some more screen time.

If the guy who runs fast doesn't somehow come back from the dead after being told to "walk it off" if he died then they have failed as storytellers.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Squizzle posted:

OK folks, hear me out: We have Steve reppin' the blue, looks like he's doing a fine job there. So let's put Sam and Bucky in new suits, have Captain America Red and Captain America White. Then, we hire a choreographer to work out some three-man crimestopping dance routines and

And their sexy blonde sidekick, Gold Fringe.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Was she ever really "fat"? She just had a sweater on.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
I wonder what Storm keeps in her pouches. Guess they had to get some kind of X on her somehow.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

This looks like someone just lifted a bunch of stuff from TMNT. I'm gonna assume they are all DC things I am not familiar with, but it made me laugh anyway.

edit: VVV I was also wondering if that might be what's happening there, yeah.

Light Gun Man fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Mar 27, 2016

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
No Power Girl? :v:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Is he from Krypton though? Did Krypton have anything other than white people or is that just an effect of all the Kryptonians we see being Superman's relatives?

something something skin melanin yellow sun :biotruths:

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Had a conversation last night of how not a lot of Marvel people seem to have capes. Especially in the movies. So far there it's just like Asgardians and I guess Doctor Strange later this year?

Granted capes have been one of those things comics and especially adaptations have been getting all "no those are lame and old and we're new and cool!" about for a long time now.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Skwirl posted:

Nah, most of their stable of heroes just don't wear capes going all the way back to the 60s. It's basically just Thor, Dr Strange, and a handful of c listers no one has heard of.

Toshimo posted:

Vision, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Storm

OK yeah, this is pretty much the same stuff that came up so I'm glad to see some kind of confirmation. Most of the ones with capes or cape-like things we could think of were X-men characters actually. I don't know if that says anything.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Professor Wayne posted:

Gambit looks appropriately bummed to be a Louisiana native stuck in a world of permanent cold.

At least this would have given him a legit reason to wear a headsock.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

muscles like this? posted:

Now imagine that those mouths move when they talk. How creepy would that be?

Would that be better or worse than them having a forever-scowl but saying "yeah! cool! awesome!" or whatever?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Gaz-L posted:

Normally I roll my eyes at 'fan theories' like that, but the design language for her outfit is so similar to the ranger suits that I'm pretty convinced of this one.

It's that or she creates the green ranger, like in the show. The other obvious thing is that their suits could easily be "corrupted" into Lord Zedd so he's probably going to be a "fallen former red ranger" or some poo poo like that.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
"white lightning when he's using his powers. silver when he isn't." sounds like some deviantart original character poo poo. What, are you gonna use fuckin metallic inks and make the page actually reflective silver?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

New DC Comics DLC for Dead Rising 4, featuring Frank West Aquaman

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Red Bones posted:

Here's a live action one (Kid Flash from the Flash TV show):

Is he supposed to have a secret identity here because uhhh*

I think this would look better if he had some actual hair going on too. Solve both of these problems, give the costume a wig sticking out.

*yeah he can probably vibrate his face or whatever but shut up

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
C'mon now we all know what Spider-MJ should be wearing

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

prefect posted:

Also, "Agnes" is an old-woman name.

OK, she's like 60 now, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
It's kind of amusing? sad? how DC can't seem to do it's main dudes very well and keep trying to prop up guys like Cyborg or Deathstroke or whoever to Superman-level importance and meanwhile Marvel can make a hit movie out of Guardians of the Galaxy or Ant Man.

• Locked thread