Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Martello posted:

If I saw someone in that abomination above, I'd say "hey man, what the gently caress is wrong with you and how does that stupid loving jacket even work?"

It's a double breasted jacket dude they are an extremely common form of jacket.

I mean it's a terrible costume but this is the worst angle to be attacking it from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

zoux posted:

DC's long term refusal to change that absurd cupcake costume for so long against all reason is so bizarre.

Reasoning: men like sexy ladies and will buy our pictures of sexy ladies.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

They don't, though.

I have first hand evidence that teenagers have bought a comic book with power girl on the cover because of boobs.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Servoret posted:

Also, he was named in tribute to Paul Gambaccini, a big name fan who wrote a lot of letters to DC books during the Silver Age and ended up having a media career in the UK as a critic or something.

Seriously? That's really weird. Paul Gambaccini hosted the official music chart programme in the UK during the 70s and 80s and he's been a DJ on classical music stations for the last 20 odd years.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

Knormal posted:

Opportunity, duh.

Anyway, the boob window's gone since she went back to Earth 2, because this just spontaneously happened for some reason.

Superman finally filled her hole?

• Locked thread