Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like that Batgirl outfit. It's pretty great. One of my best friends drew a bunch of fan art for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

mind the walrus posted:

This is the biggest load of rationalizing bullshit for "I think an Eastern European Monarch in 2015 would be silly."

They don't want to insult the russians by implying Eastern Europe is ran by totalitarian dictators with massive egos, who believe themselves to be gods.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like the Wonder Woman outfit. I don't expect it to last long.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Lurdiak posted:

These are exceptionally bad designs and they will not help boost sales.

Everyone outside of SA has been super hyped about the Wonder Woman one that you guys all hate, except for noted places that are bitching about her having pants.

Like, even on my facebook page there's a post with a bunch of people talking about how cool the costume is, and how nice it is that they've finally given her a good costume.

I honestly don't get how you can hate that one, besides the katar-ish things. It keeps the classic colors of wonder woman but makes her look less like she's out for a fetish convention. The shoulderpads are a little over the top and cheesy, but :shrug:

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Deadpool posted:

I think the costume would be fine if you took away the blades and maybe the stars. And as someone said the boots are ridiculously high. But it's fine otherwise.

I agree on the boots, but as long as they're not high heeled, I'll take it to be quite honest.

The stars are a classic of the Wonder Woman outfit though, I think they're important to leave on, since you want it to be recognizable as related to her original classic and iconic costume.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like the star on her hip, because it emulates where the stars were on her former costume. I agree that the one on her side could be removed, but I think that might make it too solidly red a costume.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

muscles like this? posted:

I like it just because I'm tired of Wonder Woman constantly wearing armor when she has absolutely no need for it.

Wonder Woman reveals she is really an anime, as she throws off her armored bits, only for them to crater the ground, revealing she'd been wearing six 1000 pound weights on her costume for the past year, and now she's getting serious.

No I don't think this would actually ever happen.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like how everyone else looks like a tech'd up monster hunter except Shaggy, who looks like the bartender where I went drinking last weekend, in Capitol Hill.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I mean I would totally read/watch this series, more so than I would a lot of Marvel/DC stuff, and I'm not sure what that says about me.

But seriously, I loving love Shaggy's look in it, he looks peak hipster craft beer lover.

WickedHate, you literally have the worst opinions on everything. Please, care about yourself and like good things rather than poo poo.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Spider-Man should mask emote when he's happy and goofy and having fun and being his witty self.

In scenes when he is angry and super serious he should not emote and look angry, but should instead have a non-emoted mask.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Mover posted:

I wonder if Dex Starr is a random drop piece of equipment or part of the default atrocitus

I hope Dex Starr is a slot we get to customize, so we can put him in little cat armor :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I like the white spider. I am more iffy on the white gloves.

• Locked thread