Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
The "I just grabbed whatever out of my closet because gently caress it I'm retired" Spiderman is my favorite by far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It's actually a fixed gear motorcycle.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

To be more specific, he had an evil thor-style hammer on top of his regular Juggernaut powers and was EXTRA unstoppable.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

That's new. When he was introduced it was just a device that made his costume repel cosmic rays.

Was this because his energy absorbing power would just explode out of control if he didn't have it? That sort of almost makes sense.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

Starsnostars posted:

I think my favourite UK costume is the Captain Britain Spider-Man although that's probably more down to the Spider-Man elements rather than the Captain Britain ones.

It'd still work if you got rid of the web.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Penance was nu metal in super hero form.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Is there a name for lovely low-content media that exists only as a venue to have women stand around showing cleavage? I'm thinking specifically of that mess above, those Grimm books, etc.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I was considering getting my sister a copy for christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Has there been an attempt at a genuine superhero movie that wasn't from a comic book IP.

• Locked thread