Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

Aphrodite posted:

Also according to my poll of 100% women respondents, all agree that Wonder Woman's costume is cool and good and that the pants ones are always worse.

It always amazed me that there was a large amount of people who thought that Adrianne Palicki in really tight pants was some sort of vengeful feminist conspiracy. I'm ok with any feminists who conspired to have that happen, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

WickedHate posted:

All DC cares about is Hal.

Pretty much this. And so the end result is attempting to shoehorn Cyborg in as their frontline Justice League "Black guy" and it's kind of transparent and weird because he was just always more of a Titan.

I have gotten my son all the Lego DC movies and they are great fun but he's basically a walking stereotype the whole time in them.

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.
I remember him from my import copy of Fighting Vipers. And then from being in Japan around the time he still existed in ads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhCm0R9aSKI

joehonkie
Jan 12, 2006

I'm a member of STARS.

redbackground posted:

holy poo poo do not have your speakers on loud when you click play.

Sorry man, I had headphones on and it only seemed a little loud.

And yes, faceless entity that appears out of nowhere and just has a weird mouth appear on it's face seems more like Japanese horror than superheroing.

• Locked thread