Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pedantra

by Lowtax

i am he posted:

jews: gently caress off hitler, you stupid human being

hitler: haha ok, sure guys, i'm a human being ya

jews: seriously dude gently caress off

hitler: *breathing down jews necks* haha ya im a big dumb human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
lol what the gently caress? *takes massive bong rip*

Pedantra

by Lowtax
say what you will, but do you think ralp LIKES to have to ban popular fyad posters for their juvenile asshattery in the unfunny forums? NO! but he does the job even though it's not pleasant and it makes him incredibly unpopular and uncool and you have to respect that. in conclusion, watho, go ahead and :gb2fyad: with your dumbass sadist friends while we ADULTS get stuck cleaning up your mess.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
I loving love Ralp.

Pedantra

by Lowtax
an infamous positivist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
the contents of the original post of this thread are the end result of no less than three layers of plagiarism from fyad, and thats chill i guess

• Locked thread