Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
gently caress it when I get back home I'll reinstall homefront and write up a trip report.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Iggy Koopa posted:

i played tiny and big: grandpa's leftovers, and i played the whole tutorial and it was actually fantastic but my computer cant run the actual full game since the tutorial is in gameboy monochrome colors and the rest of theg ame is not and wouldnt run but the tutorial was really fun so check it out!

The rest of the game isn't as fun as the first level. Like the game looks cool and all but the levels don't encourage experimenting with the tools. Just go here cut this push that block to advance. Just dick around in the first level and forget about it.

I don't have it on Steam but I played through the first parts of Resonance. I like the interface for the game but it's so loving clunky to click on poo poo onscreen and it takes forever for the character to perform the action. As far as adventure game bullshit it's not too terrible early on even though the first puzzle is realizing that your phone is ringing.

• Locked thread