Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Were you a WCW kid or a WWF kid?
WWF all the way
WCW for life
Neither, I watched ECW
I'm Brodus Clay, I put one tv on top of the other.
View Results

• Locked thread
The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
When I was like 4 and 5 I was a huge WCW fan. When the Attitude Era came along though I was all about WWF. I mean of course I would watch the first hour of Nitro, but I remember making fun of WCW main eventers with all of my friends at school. WWF was just cooler. It had bad words, boobs, violence, and Stone Cold. I was like 12 It was perfect for my fun dip addled mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Also Playstation was cooler than N64 because it had more mature games. Suck it!!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chain Saw Charlie. Bring him back McMahon!!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I just think about how in the 90's DX was so over, and because of that my middle school was full of 11 and 12 year olds running around telling each other to suck it. I seriously want to know what teachers thought about that when it was going on.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Burt Buckle posted:

Even as a young kid I hated the fingerpoke of doom, and not in a good, 'oh that dastardly heel!' sort of way. I didn't stop watching but it wasn't the same after that. It just made no sense to me that Nash would lay down for Hogan. I don't remember the kayfabe explanation for it, I just remember REALLY wanting Goldberg to get the belt back, but I quit watching wrestling before he won it back (I assume he won it back at some point again before WCW went under).

I remember it being all the talk at school the next day and it was pretty unanimous that kids hated it.

• Locked thread