Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Were you a WCW kid or a WWF kid?
WWF all the way
WCW for life
Neither, I watched ECW
I'm Brodus Clay, I put one tv on top of the other.
View Results

• Locked thread
Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I was WWF all the way in the 80's and early 90's. My opinion of WCW was they were where the retired WWF boys play. Even with as cartoony as New Generation Era WWF could be at times, it wasn't nearly as bad as the Dungeon of Doom stuff I saw on TBS as a kid.

Then 2.5 members of The Kliq showed up on Nitro, made Hogan cool again to watch, and I split my viewing between the two promotions.

Right now I'm starting to realize I may be the only one here that marked out during the fingerpoke. My boys were back together once again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread