Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

terroni or contadini or africans

What do you guys think of

or

or

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

8raz posted:

do you play pes6. i need to crush another mod with my retro gaming powers

I played the original. Maybe I'll get it running on PC at some point.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

fat greasy puto posted:

i used resume to interviews lol

i don't believe you

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

fat greasy puto posted:

i used resume to interviews lol

lol, lol

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

idiot race are you quitting

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

i found the box for PES5 yesterday but no disc and i was fuming

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
when i didnt have a job i went and did volunteer work and then i got a job thts my storey

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Ciprian Maricon posted:

i don't believe you

im one of the 4500+ goons who dont eat ramen every night

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

TelekineticBear! posted:

i found the box for PES5 yesterday but no disc and i was fuming

it's almost guaranteed to be in a friend's PS2.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

fat greasy puto posted:

idiot race are you quitting

qyuiting what

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

track day bro! posted:

qyuiting what

posting

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

remember adriano

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

it's almost guaranteed to be in a friend's PS2.

my favorite version of pes was some japanese version tat was patched by italian ppl and it had all the real teams and kits in it and im a homo

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

yes

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
it was also in italian for some reason

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Some dude on the offsite wrote a fanfiction about Greg post-forums. Cool dudes, yes.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Raffles posted:

the lad who's going to lay about for a year before he does a masters degree

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

:(

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
tbps good stuff repository

red alert

you just blew my mind

the magnificent stan
Stan: The Dream of a Champion

A satanist cult dreams of bringing the dark father himself into this world. All the incantations were said, all the rituals completed. With a hundred sacrifices, they are ready. They bring the woman to the hospital, and give birth to the child, who is meant to be Satan himself. Unfortunately, the nurse that was writing his name on the birth certificate misheard the woman.. so she forgot the first 'a' in Satan and wrote down... Stan.

The Satanist cult wanted no part with him any more so they put him up for adoption. Luckily for Stan, he was adopted into a nice family who had a son named Dog. Dog and Stan were very close, and they played tennis together every day, but Dog was always a little bit better. Until one day, Stan trained so hard, he eventually beat Dog. The humiliation was to much for Dog, who ran away.

Stan went on to be the greatest tennis player of all time. He eventually became so good he would win entire tournaments without a point being scored on him. That is.. until a young upstart entered. He tried so hard to beat Stan, and eventually scored one point on the legend himself. Furious, Stan served the ball as hard as he possibly could. It ended up going so fast it went through the kid, and killed him. Stan rued his mistake and cursed the stars themselves, giving up tennis right then and there.

Stan then settled down with a wife and had two kids. However, one day, Stan recognized that his daughter had a rare brain disease. He went to a world famous surgeon and asked him to operate, but Doctor Bundari (the surgeon) said he would only do it for One Million dollars. Stan wondered what he could do. He then saw an ad in the paper.. a tennis tournament was starting and the prize was... one million USD...

Stan sought out his old coach. His coach said "Stan you are to old! You'll never be able to win it now!" Stan had other plans. He trained every day. Soon the tournament came. Unfortunately though, an Evil Tennis Playing Syndicate was also in the tournament. They were led by a mysterious evil figure who always wore a mask. Stan knew these guys would be trouble.

He made his way through the first few matches, but he had to struggle very hard. His son was ashamed that his father was Stan, a tennis player. He wished that his dad could be a famous Football player or Soccer player or WWF Wrestler like all the other boys. He hated life and didn't have a good relationship with pops.

Stan made it through to the quarter finals. After a long match, he beat an Evil Tennis player. He was going back to his hotel to shower and prepare for his next game.. when he was attacked in an alley way. The thug pointed a gun at Stan and said "looks like you've scored your last point.."

The thug shot a bullet at Stan but stan managed to hit it with his tennis racket which was in his hand. He hit the bullet back with the mesh of the racket. The bullet was aimed perfectly, so it went right back into the barrel of the gun, causing the gun to explode. The thug was on the ground and looked at Stan and was like, "STANNNNN!!!!" Stan took out a tennis ball from his bag and said "Justice is.." then he threw it in the air and hit it at the thug "SERVED!" and the thug blacked out

The next day Stan was told that he was teaming up with his old tennis playing friend Rick. The semi-finals was a doubles match and he had to beat two evil Tennis players. Rick and Stan were good friends. However the Evil Tennis players poisoned Rick the day before. It came down to sudden death, whoever scored the next point won. Unfortunately for Stan the poison kicked in just at this point and Rick was paralyzed on the ground. He was kneeling. The evil players spiked the ball so high in the air. Stan had to act fast, so he jumped onto ricks back and spiked the ball so hard and beat the evil players. He was in the final now.

The next day he was playing in the final. It was against the evil masked player. When they reached sudden death again the masked player took off his mask. He was none other than Dog, Stan's former adoptive brother and he was out for revenge. Dog was down by one point, so if Stan scored he would win, but if Dog scored he could tie it up. Dog did a dirty hit and the ball hit Stan in the knee and broke his leg. It was down to the next point...

Dog laughed evilly. He had won! The little daughter would die. The rain hit Stan hard, he was so sad.. the lightning was really loud too.. but still it was a sold out game. Stan closed his eyes. The coach from the beginning was there in his memory, because he had died. Also he had become good and encouraged Stan but I forgot to write that part. He said "You can do it, Stan. If anyone can, you can." He had a thick New York Accent.

Stan opened his eyes. Dog taunted him like Gary from Pokemon did always to Ash Gary is an rear end in a top hat. Stan looked to the stands. In the front row was his wife. She said "You can do it Stan I believe in you." Then he smiled. Dr Bundari was there and he said "Yes Stan You can win the million dollars for the operation its really overpriced" that didn't make Stan feel any better but he was there anyway.

Stan's leg still hurt so he kept looking at the stands. His little daughter was there and said "dad I dont want to die please win". He cried a little. Then ... even though he didn't expect it.. his son was there. "Old man, I want to let you know.. I'm proud of you!!! No matter what!!!" Stan started crying. It turns out his son had brought his entire high school too, and got them all seats at the final. "That must have cost a fortune" thought stan and wondered why they spent so much money on the tickets and not the surgery.

All the kids from the high school were going buck wild. now that they had the father-son moment Stan knew he could win. The high schoolers started chanting:

STAN
STAN
STAN
STAN

everyone joined in literally nobody wanted Dog to win. Dog smiled it was an evil smile. He served the ball. Oh no, it looks like Stan is gonna lose. But wait! He used his good leg to leap into the air, and he hit the ball, and right at the same time a bolt of lightning hit his racket and combined with his hit it lit the ball on fire. "Oh noooooooo!!!!!" yelled Dog. He lost and was a loser.

The people all were so happy for Stan. They gave him a really big check that said 1,000000$ on it. Stan smiled to the crowd and his family joined them. He then held the trophy in the air and jumped up, and there was a rainbow over him cuz the rain stopped. "Don't You Forget About Me" started playing, like at the end of the breakfast club.

tbp fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Jul 27, 2015

Raffles
Dec 7, 2004

Any swolept success stories itt?

Duncan Sperguson
Apr 21, 2010

yeah ok

TelekineticBear!
Feb 19, 2009

i used to make a version of my real life school football team and make all the players have spikey hair and sunglasses and gave msyelf humble stats as im a big beta bitch

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=earycFQPjf4

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

when are you quitting

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

fat greasy puto posted:

and i got a job im a resume to interviews success story

gently caress shittroll, i thought yu arrived at yyour current career very carefully

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

TelekineticBear! posted:

i used to make a version of my real life school football team and make all the players have spikey hair and sunglasses and gave msyelf humble stats as im a big beta bitch
i did this but it was my college team and on fifa 12 or 13

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

fat greasy puto posted:

when are you quitting

very carefuly

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

tbp posted:

Lmfao I suggested credit default swaps and the retard was like wow this sounds great how do I start

Any update on that cool RL thing

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
*looks around at the new furniture* i like it :D

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
pissflaps im sorry im not going to do that thing, i would feel bad. i was going to do other things too but decided against it so yours wasnt the only one

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Raffles posted:

Any swolept success stories itt?

i gained over 200 pounds of what i think is muslce SWOLE PT

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Dashcon? nah. Rainbowdashcon? Now you're speaking my language (English, God's language)

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

The Finn posted:

hmmm this isn't right

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

track day bro! posted:

very carefuly

post the date and what you were offered for a severance package

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

The Finn posted:

what the

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

The Finn posted:

pissflaps im sorry im not going to do that thing, i would feel bad. i was going to do other things too but decided against it so yours wasnt the only one

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Finn posted:

well hello

• Locked thread